Industrial Heat Exchangers
Characteristics of different types of heat exchangers for industrial applications
Water/Air Heat Exchangers
Using water as the cooling medium, water/air heat exchangers can provide high cooling capacities in relatively small sizes. They have a higher cooling capacity for the same size of an air conditioner and high savings can be achieved if several units are connected to an industrial chiller.
Water/air exchangers are recommended if:
- the outside air has a higher temperature value than the inside air
- the ambient air is extremely oily or dusty
- outside air and humidity must not enter the cabinet
- no heat is released into the environment
- cold/chilled water is available.
Air/Air Heat Exchangers
By exploiting the heat exchange between two separate air flows through an aluminium pack, air/air exchangers allow heat to be dissipated inside electrical panels with low maintenance and small dimensions.
They are recommended if:
- the outside air has a lower temperature value than the inside air (approx. ΔT=50°F)
- a low cooling capacity is required
- little maintenance is required
- the ambient air is excessively oily or dusty
- outside air and humidity cannot enter the cabinet
Choose the product that best suits your needs!
For any technical or price information on our Industrial Heat Exchangers please fill in the form on the right.
By submitting the form you agree to the Privacy conditions, which can be consulted at this link.