Industrial air conditioners with inverter technology, for maximum efficiency in critical applications
Modern industrial enclosures and servers require more accurate temperature control and low energy consumption, even with variable heat loads. In the past, these two requirements were incompatible or only partially met, but now both are available in the new FLEX IN CDI electrical panels air conditioner with inverter technology.
Target: Maximum Efficiency
- Microchannel condenser: thinner than conventional coils reduces pressure drops and improves airflow over the condenser, reducing power consumption
- Electronic expansion valve: optimises evaporation, even in the presence of significant variations in the thermal load, increasing the performance and efficiency of the cooling circuit, with considerable energy and economic benefits
- EC fans: the air flow rate follows the cooling capacity to maximise the energy efficiency of the whole system in all operating conditions
- BLDC compressor: rotary compressor with BLDC (Brushless Direct Current) motor with advantages in terms of low noise, long life, energy saving
- Cooling capacity: With three models, the Flex In range covers a very wide range of cooling capacities, from 3412BTU/h to 14330BTU/h.
- Different installations for every space requirement: external, semi-flush or flush mounting
- Wide voltage range: two codes for the entire voltage range – single-phase 110 ÷ 240 V, 50 ÷ 60Hz and three-phase 380…480,50…60 Hz
- Protection Degree: IP54 / Type12
As a result of an Industry 4.0 approach , the Ethernet port is integrated into the air conditioner’s control board. This allows monitoring of all relevant parameters of the unit (temperatures, operating modes, alarms) via http, Snmp, Modbus TCP/IP protocols).
Certifications: ready for worldwide export
- CE, UL Listed, EAC
Due to its characteristics, the use of Flex In CDI is particularly suitable in the following applications:
For any technical or price information on our inverter air conditioners Flex In CDI, please fill in the form on the right and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
By submitting the form you agree to the Privacy conditions, which can be consulted at this link.