Air cooled industrial chiller
Air cooled industrial chiller
WRA units are compact industrial chillers, ideal for cooling water or process fluids, designed to provide the high standards of reliability required for 24/7 production processes.
Thanks to the standard non-ferrous hydraulic circuit and the wide range of options and accessories, WRAs are successfully used for cooling in a number of applications, such as:
- machine tools
- chip cutting machines
- wood processing machines
- glueing machines
- food & beverage
Reliability and the ability to adapt to specific plant requirements are the determining factors, which allow WRA liquid chillers to respond perfectly to the needs of these industrial applications, guaranteeing continuity of production and contributing to a reduction in operating costs.
Main features of compact industrial air cooled chillers
- Cooling capacity 3.6 – 51kW
- Compact structure with vertical development
- Accessibility on two sides for easy maintenance
- Galvanised steel casing painted with RAL 9005 embossed epoxy powders
- Single-circuit air condensate
- Compressor: hermetic reciprocating (mod. 35); scroll (mod. 45-D8)
- Refrigerant gas: R134a (mod. 35-45); R407C (mod. 58-D8)
- Air-cooled finned coil condenser
- Axial fan
- Evaporator: finned coil immersed in the tank (mod. 35-A3)
- Evaporator: stainless steel plates (mod. A6-D8)
- Laminating unit: capillary (mod. 35-70); thermostatic expansion valve (mod. 85-D8)
- Non-ferrous circuit: on request (Mod. 35-85); standard for 95-D8
- Pumps: P3; P5
- Hydraulic by-pass: fixed with pressure gauge (mod. 35-A6); adjustable with pressure gauge (mod. A8-D8)
- Level indicator: on request mod. 35-85; standard for mod. 95-D8
- Electrical panel: with main switch for indoor use (mod. 35-85); for outdoor use (mod. 95-D8)
- Electronic thermostat with temperature accuracy +/-2K
- Power supply and signals on terminal board
Standard signals: general alarm, remote on-off control
- Optional signals: electrical level, flow switch, antifreeze device
The WRA process chillers do not fall within the scope of the MT (Medium Temperature – EU 2015/1095) and HT (High Temperature – EU 2016/2281) regulations.
The working range of the refrigerant
- basic unit: +13°C ÷ +25°C
- low temperature water unit: -5°C ÷ +1°C
Due to its characteristics, the use of WRA Vertical is particularly suitable in the following applications:
Food & Beverage
For any technical or price information on our air cooled industrial chiller WRA Vertical, please fill in the form on the right and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation on the processing of personal data (GDPR – EU Reg. 679/16)
Pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 679/16, we provide you with the following information on the processing that may take place following the completion and sending of the data in the form you are about to fill in.
The data in the form will be used to answer your questions. You can consult the complete information at this link.
By submitting the form you agree to the Privacy conditions, which can be consulted at this link.