Air-cooled industrial liquid chillers, ErP2021
Air cooled industrial liquid chiller, ErP2021, scroll compressors, R410A, 5-47,5 kW
The new WRA ERP liquid chillers are the result of a design that has focused on reliability, energy efficiency, extended operating limits and extreme configurability. Thanks to dedicated technological solutions such as the oversized heat exchangers, the standard electronic expansion valve and the new high efficiency fans, each configuration of the WRA ERP chillers is characterized by high thermodynamic performances that exceed the most stringent minimum energy efficiency requirements imposed by the Ecodesign directive starting from 2021.
- Energy Efficiency: all WRA liquid chillers comply with the limits required by ErP2021 – SEPR HT (EU) 2016/2281 – SEPR MT (EU) 2015/1095.
- Extended operating limits: outdoor air temperature max +45 °C min -20 °C for LT version. Maximum evaporator outlet temperature up to +30 °C; minimum standard temperature +5 °C and -10 °C for BRINE version.
- New SECBlue LIGHT programmable controller – SMP4600: equipped with advanced proprietary control logics, SMART LASER function and standard dynamic set point function.
- Installable outdoors: the electrical panel manufactured in compliance with EN 60204 and with IP54 protection degree allows the outdoor installation of all WRA units.
- Corrosion protection: the HDPE plastic tank, the no-ferrous hydraulic circuit (stainless steel/polymer) and the pump are corrosion-free and preserve the purity of the process fluid.
- New Version for Hydraulic Pressure Circuits
- New version with shell and tube evaporator integrated in the cylindrical tank (mod. 5A)
- LASERPACK ±0.5K and ±0.1K
- LASERPACK Dual Circuit: dual cooling circuit for independent control of the operating temperature of the laser source and that of the optics.
- Electronic Expansion Valve standard (mod. 20-5A)
- ECOFlow AIR Axial fans EC Brushless (option)
- Version for no ferrous atmospheric hydraulic circuits with inertial tank in HDPE
- Version with tank in carbon steel and hydraulic circuit under pressure (pmax 4,5barg)
- Dual-frequency version 400V/3ph/50Hz -460V/3ph/60Hz
- BRINE version for low T water outlet -10°C
- LT version for low ambient T -20°C
- LASER version single hydraulic circuit (hysteresis ± 0.5K or ± 0.1K)
- LASER version double hydraulic circuit (hysteresis ± 0,5K or ± 0,1K)
Main Technical Features
- Cooling capacity 5 – 47,5kW
- Compact structure with vertical development
- Accessibility on three sides for easy maintenance
- Hermetic scroll compressors protected by a phase sequence control relay.
- Refrigerant Fluid: R134a (mod.13-18) R410A (mod.20-5A)
- New high efficiency AISI 316 stainless steel brazed plate evaporators.
- New finned coil condensers with mini-tube technology: refrigerant charge content reduced by about 20%.
- HP high pressure switch with manual reset.
- Thermostatic lamination valve (mod.13-18)
- Electronic Expansion Valve (mod.20-5A)
- Low noise, high efficiency axial fan with integrated diffuser.
- Non-ferrous atmospheric hydraulic circuit standard
- New HDPE dust-tight inertial tank with visual level indicator, loading/draining and overflow connections, level switch.
- Automatic hydraulic bypass valve standard
- High and low pressure safety valves on refrigerant side
- Differential pressure switch Standard
- Pressure gauge 0-6 barg
- Electrical panel: designed in compliance with EN 60204 with degree of protection IP54: suitable for outdoor installation
- Phase monitor Standard
- Dry contacts: remote ON/OFF; general alarm
Due to its characteristics, the use of WRA ErP is particularly suitable in the following applications:
Food & Beverage
For any technical or price information on our air cooled chiller WRA ErP, please fill in the form on the right and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation on the processing of personal data (GDPR – EU Reg. 679/16)
Pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 679/16, we provide you with the following information on the processing that may take place following the completion and sending of the data in the form you are about to fill in.
The data in the form will be used to answer your questions. You can consult the complete information at this link.
By submitting the form you agree to the Privacy conditions, which can be consulted at this link.